Are you highly competitive in everything you do?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment with uncapped earning potential?
Are you focused on winning?
Are you a strategic, driven difference maker?
Are you a self-sufficient hunter who is being held back in your current environment and needs uncapped earning potential?
Are you an entrepreneurial-minded growth professional who thrives in a fun culture, driven to exceed performance parameters?
If so, we may have the perfect role for you to achieve your professional goals alongside other proven winners.
If you’re the type of dynamic professional motivated by high energy, fast-paced market, works well under pressure, and accountable to your goals, apply today. If not, this isn’t for you.
WOODCHUCK USA OVERVIEW
WOODCHUCK USA is a hyper-growth, American Made brand that designs and manufactures premium wood products in St. Paul, Minnesota. Our mission is to bring nature back to people, jobs back to America, and quality back to products. We plant a tree for every product that we sell through our “Buy One. Plant One.” program and work with globally recognized brands. If you are looking to work with a talented young team, excel in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment, and are ready to put your experience to work, this position is for you.
A Corporate Sales Representative role at WOODCHUCK USA is a dynamic, engaging sales position. A successful candidate will be self-driven and task-oriented as they call, email, and meet with potential customers. They will also work closely with our in-house Design, Manufacturing, and Operations teams to execute one-of-a-kind projects.
50% of the corporations you are selling to are in-house accounts that we have worked with within the past. It is our expectation that the other 50% of accounts you work with are businesses in your network, or corporations you are able to make connections with.
There are multiple different market segments including Sports Teams, Automotive, Tech, and Liquor/Beverage among many others. We work hard to align your passions with the companies that you will be selling to.
- ● Minimum Monthly Sales Quota
● Complete daily activity requirements to customers and prospects (50+ phone calls and 30+ emails)
● Communicate key product uses and initiatives with customers and prospects
● Qualify new sales opportunities
● Maintain and update CRM (HubSpot)
● Report to and work directly with the CEO
● Focus on lead generation and new opportunity qualification
Skills & Qualifications
- ● Candidate should have 1-3 years of sales experience
● Candidate should be comfortable communicating via telephone with cold and warm leads
● Experience working with CRM (HubSpot preferred)
● Ability to find new opportunities through prospecting techniques such as cold calls, emails, and meetings
WERE A SMALL, AGILE COMPANY
WOODCHUCK USA is a small business that has found success in challenging the status quo. Employees have flexible schedules but often work longer than 40 hours per week. Our roles are clear, but we often lend expertise to those around us. We value our culture and work environment and do everything possible to make use of the limited time that we have.
With that also comes a fast-paced, fun culture that has frequent happy hours together and a dog-friendly environment. The team also has bi-annual “Back to Nature” Retreats at the Founders property in Northern MN.
The company also has a FREE “Adventure Checkout Room” including Fat tire bikes, Paddleboards, Kayaks, Tents, etc that are able to be checked out by employees at any time.
Expectations & Compensation:
Hours: Full Time (40+ hours per week) Working onsite/in office at WOODCHUCK USA headquarters is required.
8% commission + Guaranteed Draw ($45,000) + Benefits ( Healthcare, Dental, Vision )
- This compensation is completely un-capped.
Minimum quota expectation puts annual baseline compensation at $96,000.00
To apply please answer the following questions and send resume to email@example.com
1) What's your favorite national park or nature space you've visited and why?
2) What's your favorite hobby?